Версия для печати темы

Нажмите сюда для просмотра этой темы в оригинальном формате

Загородный клуб - Форум о загородной жизни, опыт, решения, консультации _ Истомины, Скосыревы, Киановские _ Международное агенство по поиску пропавших людей

Автор: aist Apr 22 2005, 03:29 PM

Если Вам необходима помощь пошлите сообщение - aist


Who may file an inquiry and how?

After the end of World War II, the main task of the International Tracing Service (ITS) was to search for non-German persons who had become missing or displaced during the war and to assist separated families in being reunited. Today, the name “Tracing Service” is misleading, because the tracing work only represents a small percentage of the entire activities of the ITS these days. The main task now is to assemble, classify and evaluate records about the following groups of persons, that is to issue information from these records:

Prisoners of the concentration camps as well as of other places of detention under the Reichsführer-SS on the territory of the Reich and on the German-occupied territories, 1933 -1945

Jews who were deported during the NS-period

Foreigners who were on the territory of the Reich, mainly on the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, during the time from 1939 - 1945

Displaced Persons (DP's) who were under the care of international relief organizations - like UNRRA, IRO etc. - after the Second World War, mainly on the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, in Austria, Switzerland, Italy and the United Kingdom

"Children" (i.e. persons who were under 18 years of age at the end of the war) of members of the aforementioned groups of persons who were displaced or separated from their parents due to events of the war respectively who were born on the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany during the war

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)